LUCKY DRY WIPE ON
Lucky Dry® WipeOn Protects what matters most through wet wipe application, Lucky Dry WipeOn preserves and therefore retains the alue of any item. Additionally, the invisible seal of amorphous glass protects your most valuable assets: health and well-being.
Key performance characteristics at a glance:
- Safe anti-bacterial functionality - presence can be verifed using a marker
- Prevents microbial odors Permanent fungicidal function
- Deprives house dust mites of food
- Prevents mold growth on smooth and textured surfaces
- Prevents micro scratches & reduces damage by improving the friction coeffcient
- Facilitates cleaning and removal of limescale, soot, grease, dust etc.
- Promotes comfort, well-being, and safety
- Free from halogens (especially fuorine, PBT/vPvB- & SVHC-substances)
- Lucky Dry WipeOn reduces surface energy. Lucky Dry WipeOn technology facilitates the removal of dirt and biological deposits as well as soap residues and inorganic dirt.
- By forming an ultra-thin layer of glass, Lucky Dry WipeOn protects, among other things, against micro-scratches. Under mechanical abrasion, the protective layer is abraded before the substrate is damaged.A unique GLIDE function, ensures that any abrasive contact materials glide over the treated surface and leave fewer traces. Protected surfaces take-on a measurably higher degree of hardness (3 levels of pencil hardness).
- The surface is frst cleaned and polymerized (step 1).
- Subsequently, the modifed silica delivers a safe and permanent antimicrobial function (Step 2). For a detailed explanation of effcacy, see pages 7-11.
- A non-migrating antimicrobial glass layer is created.
- Lucky Dry WipeOn is suitable for all water-resistant surfaces*
- To meet the highest demands of test standards in the supply chain, color coding confrms the antimicrobial agents level of performance.