Lucky Dry® Ultra H9
Lucky Dry® Ultra H9 gives non-absorbent surfaces, particularly painted, stainless steel or plastic surfaces reliable protection against contaminants, graffiti, acid and oxidisation. Hence polished natural stone (kitchen worktops) can be protected from acid corrosion.
Its barrier properties extend the scope of application to automotive glass, solar, timber and building protection.
The strong chemical bond to the OH surface groups guarantees outstanding permanence in relation to weather resistance, as well as mechanical and chemical durability.
Through the intelligent arrangement of hybrid (organic and inorganic) structures, Lucky Dry® Ultra constitutes part of the First Nano Paint-concept.
- Chemical basis: modified pre-ceramic
- Layer thickness: approx. 600 - 3000 nm
- Water resistance: between 100° and 110° (20μl)
- Oil resistance: no
- Slip angle: < 20°
- Temperature stability: 600°C permanent
- Chemical stability: between pH 1 and pH 13
- Weather resistance: 3500h pursuant to ISO 11507 A
- Durability (mechanical): > 30,000 cycles pursuant to ISO 11998
- Salt water resistant: yes
- Transparency: 100%
- Storage stability: 1 year
- Temperature sensitivity: 2°C to 30°C
- Consumption: 10 ml/m2
Application: Drops of Lucky Dry® Ultra are applied either on a slightly absorbent cloth or directly to the substrate. Spread across the surface with a light polishing motion. After approx. 1-3 minutes visible streaks are removed with gentle polishing motions. This highperformance coating is waterproof after 24 hours and fully cured after 7 days.
Please observe the relevant safety data sheet when using Lucky Dry® Ultra.