PEE BACK SPRAY
Imagine invisible protection with the strength to repel up to 95% of dirt and 98% of moss, lichen and fungus from absorbent materials such as stone, concrete, brick or terracotta - and lasting over 10 years*.
Pee Back Spray creates an ultra-thin breathable 3D network on the surface of the substrate, which permanently repels water and dirt from the porous structure. Thus coated materials exhibit 3-fold freeze/thaw resistance (EN 1338) and stay clean for over a decade.
Its water and dirt-repellent properties on all mineral and absorbent surfaces also extend the scope of application from monuments to sand!
The strong chemical bond to the OH surface groups guarantees outstanding permanence in relation to weather resistance, as well as mechanical and chemical durability.
Through the intelligent arrangement of hybrid (organic and inorganic) structures, Pee Back Spray constitutes part of the First Nano Paint concept.
* Please note that the initially strong pearling effect can diminish after a few years due to the deposit of fine dust particles. However this in no way impairs the protection.
- Chemical basis: modified silicon dioxide
- Layer thickness: approx. 100 - 150 nm
- Water resistance: between 130° and 150° (20μl)
- Oil resistance: between 120° and 130° (20μl)
- Slip angle: applicable
- Temperature stability: 250°C permanent, 450°C peak
- Chemical stability: between pH 1 and pH 13
- Weather resistance: 3500h pursuant to ISO 11507 A
- Durability (mechanical): depending on the substrate
- Salt water resistant: yes
- Transparency: 100%
- Storage stability: 2 years
- Temperature sensitivity: 1°C to 30°C
- Consumption: 80 - 150 ml/m2
Pee Back Spray is applied to the surface using standard pump spray systems. If the substrate doesn't instantly absorb the liquid, roller application is advised to ensure uniform wetting. The coating is waterproof after approx. 6 hours and fully cured after 24 hours. It can also be used after in-depth impregnation of the surface with Lucky Dry ® Stein Infusion. The primary treatment should air-dry for 5 days before Pee Back Spray is used as a final coat.
Luck Dry® Stone is water-based and classified as a non-hazardous material according to ADR and IATA.
Please observe the relevant safety data sheet when using Pee Back Spray.