Floor or wall coatings, building facades, functional terracotta or roof tiles are all in the scope of application for this product. Since nano-coatings only apply an ultra-thin coating on the inside of the pores, the substrates remain breathable after the coating - the perfect structural protection. The majority of the contamination is washed away by the rain.
Examples of use:
• Every type of porous surface with a mineral-based origin
• Lime stone
• Concrete blocks
• Porous granite / marble
• Roof tiles / clay
• Strong hydrophobic + oleophobics
• Strong non-stick properties
• Excellent easy-clean effect regarding deposits of air pollution
• No influence on the appearance of the substrate (Layer thickness: 100-150 nm)
• Excellent Hydro and Oleophobic properties
• Solvent-free and odourless
• Hardening at room temperature. No additional energy or UV light required.
• Pressure wash-resistant (50 - 60 bar)
• Excellent efficiency with low quantity consumption
• No colour infiltration to coated substrates.
• High temperature-resistance - UV-stable
• Absolute frost-resistance
Other positive Effects, such as e.g.
• No contamination can infiltrate the pore-structure through water.
• Easy cleaning
• Enduring impregnation enables very high freeze-thaw resistance and no cracking because of ice.
• very heavy reduction of moss and fungus growth
• Longer life-spans for substrates because of lowered cleaning cycles.
• Enduring protection for the surface structure.
• Weather damage prevention
ADVANTAGES EASY-CLEAN NANO-COATINGS, BASED ON SILICON DIOXIDE COATINGS IN COMPARISON WITH COMPETITIVE PRODUCTS
- Permanence and longevity:
- the UV-stability enables a lifetime performance of the coated surface - assuming it is not damaged by abrasion
- Many competitive products like silicon oils or fluorocarbon technologies are slowly destroyed by sunlight
- (Abrasion resistance) - negligible on mineral surfaces due to the low abrasion resistance of the substrate
- Chemical stability:
- The product is resistant to almost all standard household and industrial cleaners (with the exception of concentrated alkaline solution)
- Many competitive products do not have this property and must be reapplied
Simple do-it-yourself application makes it suitable for end-customers as well:
1. Industrial: Application using standard HVLP systems
2. Manual: Application by wetting the surface (spraying or dipping)
The nano-coating is completely networked and hardened after 24 hours. The easy-to-clean effect can only be tested after this hardening phase
Special high-quality coatings are excellent graffiti protection.
Nano-anti-graffiti coatings are graffiti-resistant coating formulas for application on porous silica-based substrates, such as sandstone, concrete, Terracotta and clay.
More information is available upon request